Monday, August 30, 2010

VEGAS!!!!!


Zach and I went to Vegas a week ago for a quick getaway before school starts. We also went so we could get some school shopping in. I still go to school so I still get to go school shopping. Right? The weekend was GREAT. We went bowling, caught some rays, and went to movies all in the comfort of the downstairs of our hotel. We might of even gotten a little high just walking to our room because our whole floor was smoking pot. I love you Zach and I LOVE our vacations together.

Zach is good at everything!!!!


2 comments:

  1. This is the only way I see what our family's doing! I'm seriously so impressed with the cake you made. I'm going to fly you out for my Birthday and have you make that for me... that's all I want! You look gorgeous in all these pictures! Only a few more days and we'll be seeing you. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete