Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Girl With the Pen Between Her Toes

Yesterday while siting in class I looked to my left and noticed something disturbing but hilarious.
What did I see?
Take a look for yourself.
A girl in class with her shoes off and her pen conveniently placed in betwixt her toes.
She even decided to change positions after a while....
Since when was it acceptable to take your shoes off in public????
I see people with their shoes off in class ALL the time.
Am I the only person that thinks this is odd?

Moral of the story..... Do not ever ask to use someone else's pen. You never know where its been!

1 comment:

  1. haha haley this is hilarious! I'm glad you took a picture of it! It makes me curious...What does Zach do with all his special/important/high-tech pencils that he loves so much..

    ReplyDelete