Monday, June 25, 2012

An Update

I am so sorry I have not blogged in a long time. I promise to be better this summer. Here is an update of whats been happening.  
1. I finished my first year of Nursing school. (WAHOO only 2 left). I am proud to say I have not puked  or passed out once! 
2. Zach only has one semester left for his undergraduate in Mechanical Engineering. I am so proud of him. 
3. Tug turned 1! He is the best thing that ever happened to us. 
4. Zach turned 24. I cant believe how old he is getting. I love him more and more everyday.  
5. I saw Celine Dion in concert. I cried like a baby the whole time. Which is weird considering that I am not a crier. I did not even cry on our wedding day. 
6. Zachary got a dirt bike. He is in absolute heaven.
7. We are at the snowie shack every night. 
8. I am training for another half marathon. My goal is to beat my best time 1:42. I think I have given up on full marathons. Lets be honest, they suck! Here is my brother Brandon and I after the St. George marathon. It cracks me up every time I see it. We look miserable. hahahaha 

9. We are packing to go to Mexico with these beauties as I write this. 
10. We finally got our wedding pictures back. I am having the hardest time choosing 3 photos for our living room. Which ones are your favorite?

1.
 2.
3.
4.
5.
 6.
7. 
8.
 9.
 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment